Although Grand Theft Auto Online has launched this morning, I haven't had the chance to play it. I'm too busy writing articles for all of you lunatics out there. Regardless of what's going on in the world we live in, MiddleEasy comes first. That is, until I sell MiddleEasy for an exorbitant amount of money. Then lounging on the Santa Monica beach will come first, along with eating at the finest Vegan restaurants LA has to offer. Maybe then I'll have a chance to enjoy life, but in the meantime I'm just a slight notch above these maniacs fighting in Walmart over the last copy of Grand Theft Auto V.
The story of this video is that two kids physically grabbed the last copy of Grand Theft Auto V at Walmart in the gaming section of the store. Eventually the altercation makes it to the register, which prompted the entire family to jump in (on both sides) in a successful attempt to define a new level of ignorance. Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- FOX Sports featured a writer that wants UFC banned in Australia, seriously...
- A trailer for the new Godzilla movie was released today, check it out...
- Bye, Shane del Rosario (1983 - 2013)
- In Africa, UFC made cauliflower ears that doubles as radios, yeah it's pretty weird...
- Watch the highlights from the 2013 Chessboxing World Championships held in Russia