Drive-thrus might be the best invention that has ever graced humanity. Just the other day I was going to the Dairy Queen drive-thru to get a double cheeseburger plain and a Butterfinger and Heath Bar Blizzard. The gentleman who took my money noticed I was wearing a Madball shirt, as he gave me my food, he said “CTHC” meaning Connecticut Hardcore, I simply replied, “yes, YES! 860 hardcore.” That moment was nearly as good as the meal that followed it. I can’t explain why it was such a great moment, but it’s so rare seeing other people who are into hardcore. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen Sons of Anarchy shirts thinking that they were hardcore shirts, only to be disappointed as I got a better look.
I’ve seen many pranks on Youtube for drive-thru, many of them I find offensive. Most of them cause work for the people who are being pranked. Rule number one of pranks are they can’t cause any monetary damage and when the prank is over, you can’t think “wow that guy’s a jerkjob.” That’s what’s so beautiful about this, it will give these people something to talk about for the rest of their life.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Frank Mir and Jon Jones got into a fight at an after-party in Russia, now watch the video
- GTA V's Trevor Philips is real and he's carrying a dead body around California
- This is the most amazing stop motion you'll see in your entire life
- Scary Future Alert: A male birth control pill is almost here
- A Lesson in Hockey MMA: Don't forget the bodyshots