Kanye West has made music for virtually every situation. Feeling angry? Listen to “Yeezus.” Yearning for some cruise tunes to waste gas too? Flip through your CD collection (these used to be a thing, remember?) and grab that dusty disc containing “Late Registration.” And don’t even get me started on “My Beautiful Twisted Dark Fantasy,” because it’s probably the best hip-hop album of the last 15 years.
Anyway before I begin praising a man many think poorly of, his songs are oh so adaptable and can be used for basically everything. Even if you’re quitting your job with a subtle break-up video…which also happens to incorporate some severely average dancing.
Apparently an angry video-journalists felt the need to create this short “I Quit” read-along after her boss made it clear she only cared about page views. Too bad, because it’s obvious this young woman knew exactly how to deliver the clicks—grooving out to Kanye West.
Oh and it’s better than Miley Cyrus. Just watch we know you want to.
TS Johnson is a Texas native currently studying Journalism at the University of North Texas in Denton, a town which tries its hardest to be Austin but fails miserably. He is currently the web content editor for the NT Daily at UNT, but still finds time to blog about crap happening in or around his life. Interests include snapback hats, Amanda Bynes' twitter account and crappy television shows.
Latest from TS Johnson
- Ben Askren wants to lay on Georges St. Pierre for as long as he damn well pleases
- Brendan Schaub says he helped Brazilian jiu-jitsu after his match at Metamoris
- BJ Penn is coming back to the Octagon at featherweight and against Frankie Edgar, whoa!
- Dubstep cat is the new Grumpy Cat
- Dan Henderson vs. Vitor Belfort II is slated for November 9th in Brazil