If you woke up today with the searing desire to see Hulk Hogan rock a black thong while he sat on top of a wrecking ball, today is your lucky day. The day has finally arrived in which we can see Hogan thwart a crayon-eating bully with his shoe, and then advertise some product that's too bizarre to comprehend.
Apparently Hulk Hogan will be getting into the web hosting industry with 'Hostamania' which launches on November 1st. Hogan attempted to take a page out of Bob Sapp's book and create the most incomprehensible video promoting his new company, and we think it actually worked. Props to @Pegson for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Bully accidentally knocks herself out in this hilarious fail of a fight
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs
- Bad news, the price of a UFC PPV just went up $5
- A Lesson in Street MMA: ASU fans, never talk smack to an old guy from UofA
- Ah, so this is officially the new Wonder Woman that will be in the Batman vs. Superman movie