Due to my limited understanding of all things Portuguese, the only thing I can decipher from this video is a crowd brawl happened between Atletico PR fans and Vasco da Gama supporters. It appeared to happen on August 12 2013, but the video if the entire event seems to just be hitting the interwebs.
In Brazil, they don't fight in groups. That's entirely too easy. Instead, they fight in waves, not unlike every zombie game that has been released for Xbox 360 and PS3. If you survive the 4th wave, then you unlock an achievement -- of course the achievement is that you simply didn't get jump kicked in the face. Now, imagine if a crowd brawl like this erupted during a UFC event in the MGM Grand. Sheer insanity. Props to Sniak for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Lorenzo Fertitta says the UFC will be here for the next 100 years
- Bucky Boyd is BACK, and he's fighting Tree for the THIRD TIME
- Check out the trailer for a new MMA action movie starring Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida
- Shonie Carter interviews Don Frye in one of the most confusing MMA videos of 2014
- Former TUFer Luke Cummo has challenged Joe Rogan to a 'conflict resolution' meeting