Due to my limited understanding of all things Portuguese, the only thing I can decipher from this video is a crowd brawl happened between Atletico PR fans and Vasco da Gama supporters. It appeared to happen on August 12 2013, but the video if the entire event seems to just be hitting the interwebs.
In Brazil, they don't fight in groups. That's entirely too easy. Instead, they fight in waves, not unlike every zombie game that has been released for Xbox 360 and PS3. If you survive the 4th wave, then you unlock an achievement -- of course the achievement is that you simply didn't get jump kicked in the face. Now, imagine if a crowd brawl like this erupted during a UFC event in the MGM Grand. Sheer insanity. Props to Sniak for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him