Am I the only person that can't take the new Godzilla seriously if it doesn't involve Dave Chappelle playing the role of the monster? Actually, television and movies need more Dave Chappelle -- however some conspiracy theorists believe that Chappelle exited the industry in an attempt to not align himself with the Illuminati. If so, then he's either on to something or just extremely paranoid. Of course this brings us to our trailer of the new Godzilla movie -- a giant reptilian alien that is hellbent on destroying humanity -- sounds familiar, conspiracy theorists? Well you have to admit it does look pretty cool in 1080p, check it out and props to @MattK187 for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Joey Bada$$ made Phil Davis' UFC 172 walkout music, and it's pretty badass
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER