Am I the only person that can't take the new Godzilla seriously if it doesn't involve Dave Chappelle playing the role of the monster? Actually, television and movies need more Dave Chappelle -- however some conspiracy theorists believe that Chappelle exited the industry in an attempt to not align himself with the Illuminati. If so, then he's either on to something or just extremely paranoid. Of course this brings us to our trailer of the new Godzilla movie -- a giant reptilian alien that is hellbent on destroying humanity -- sounds familiar, conspiracy theorists? Well you have to admit it does look pretty cool in 1080p, check it out and props to @MattK187 for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him