Oh, Joffrey Baratheon. We hate you so much. You're a coward, born of an incestious relationship and in general just a douche. You're also a fictional character, so...
But never mind mocking a character created in the hairy mind of George R.R. Martin, it's weird, but also pretty cool at the same time. HBO wants you to join in on the roast of Joffrey Baratheon on Twitter in honor of the incoming 4th season of Game of Thrones. So go ahead, mock Joffrey. He won't send Dog after you (especially since he's not with him anymore, but I don't even know what's appropriate anymore. This article is pretty strange to write considering HBO is asking us to mock someone who will never react, but you know, it's still fun I suppose. Especially for really, really lonely people or huge fans of GoT) and Joffey won't even be there to spit his vitriol in your general direction in his own defense.
So head over to RoastJoffrey.com and mock that horrible man and overall poor King.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Donald Cerrone wrangles Edson Barboza's neck, subs the monster
- Tim Kennedy defeats Michael Bisping in a raucous bout of wrestling and fisticuffs
- Dustin Poirier - badass, UFC featherweight wins record holder
- KJ Noons obliterates Sam Stout's dome in this first round knockout then Stout taps the ref
- Chad Mendes' pool jump was cool, but BJ Penn's was better. Here's why