The reason why I don't watch Game of Thrones is because Elder Scrolls exists, and it's infinitely better than just watching a show on HBO. I've yet to actually purchase Elder Scrolls Online, however I will do so whenever I look at my bank account after the end of this weekend. Generally that's how all my extraneous spending is handled. The truth is, I'm great with money -- but I'm better at telling people that I'm great with money. One of those statements is a lie, and I want all of you to spend your Saturday afternoon discovering which is true. Thank you.
Oh yeah, this Game of Thrones stuff. The only reason why I'm posting this is because a large portion of you out there watch this show and could appreciate recapping every death from Game of Thrones. You better not let me down. Watch, and props to stevemcawesome for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup