Guys, I know the MMA community is always divided, Fedor or Brock, Brazilian Top Team or Chute Boxe, Sakuraba or the Gracie's. There is one thing that we can come together about, we can all agree that the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle trailer was awful, but guess what? IT'S NOT MADE FOR US. So please stop complaining. Trust me, I understand, I grew up watching and loving TMNT and I still do love them. Sure, it sucks that this movie isn't aimed towards me and people like me but me getting mad is irrational and silly because after all, it isn't made for me, it's a vehicle to move merchandise.
Also this does nothing to destroy what you already liked about TMNT. Whether it be the comics, the animated series, the video games, the original movies. All those things are still awesome and this has zero effect on it.
Plus, we still have the glorious glorious internet to give us spoofs of the awful trailer that was.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Nick Diaz talks about his comeback while some intense music plays in the background
- So The Last of Us had scenes acted out last night and it was fantastic
- Here's a knockout from Shooto that happened and you need to watch it because... well JMMA
- Let's relive Gennady Golovkin's TKO victory over Daniel Geale
- Melvin Manhoef got knocked out this weekend and we have the video. Bummer.