As a sports fan I've suffered a lot. It's well known that I've always been fond of Pride FC and their fighters, everyone gets old, and that's what has happened to a lot of the guys in Pride. I was and still am a fan of Dale Earnhardt Sr. along with boxing NASCAR was my first love, obviously seeing one of my heroes pass wasn't easy. I'm a New York Rangers fan who as of the past few years have been playing fantastic, but I still haven't experienced them winning a Stanley Cup as I was four when they won their last one. I'm also a Knicks fan and that speaks of itself. That's not to say I've never felt the highest of highs, I've seem the New York Giants win two super bowls and not only two super bowls but two super bowls vs. The New England Patriots. As someone who lives in Connecticut, this made it that much more sweet.
That said, I've experienced the heartbreak these Phillies fans have experienced. Poor poor Philadelphia, hey chin up, at least you have This Is Hardcore coming up this summer.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Huell from Breaking Bad is now training BJJ, FUTURE FIGHT WITH CM PUNK POSSIBLE!?
- Gorilla Productions gives us the 20 best boxing knockouts of 2014
- Riptor from Killer Instinct is now a robodino and he looks so awesome
- UFC, WSoF and the Capcom Cup, all in one day. Watch Daigo and Justin Wong in the opening round
- The WWE has the strangest merch