Alright, so Time Debt basically works like this: When you travel through time, or move faster than the speed of light, time will slow down for you, but will move at the regular rate those not moving faster than the speed of light. It's like how Ripley finds out that her daughter is already old and dead in the beginning of Aliens after being in a long cryosleep, but also not at all.
In this episode of The Superchat, we discuss 'time' and how it's weird and beautiful, but the temporal nature of the discussion quickly goes by the wayside once we learn of Gary's recent partaking in a ****fest. We suggest you give it a listen and play along with the Gary Sex Gambling game and then sing along to Superchat's first single, 'How Did You **** Last Night?'
God bless you all, and God bless America.
*Warning* This episode is for extremely mature audiences only. 65+ please.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The best subs and knockouts of the year, from The Fight Network and Robin Black
- It seems like it would really suck to hold pads for Buakaw
- Jon Fitch discusses everything that's wrong with America in this brilliant clip from VladTV
- Will an expert on treadmill running tell us if these Daniel Cormier numbers are, 'total BS'?
- A particularly violent Russian event gave us these replays, via @Caposa