It pains me to give props to any person that came from the Arizona State University educational system. Cain Velasquez, Ryan Bader, Don Frye -- and now Bubba Jenkins are all unfortunate victims of a horrendous post-high school education. If they knew any better then they would have attended The University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona, home of the Arizona Wildcats -- otherwise known as the greatest university to ever come out of the Pac-10 (when it was actually called the Pac-10).
Bubba Jenkins is another one of those Arizona State University wrestlers that had Division-I wrestling credentials, but insists on using his fists to punch holes into human beings. Last night at Bellator 97, Bubba Jenkins improved his MMA record to a perfect 4-0 by pummeling Mike Barreras until the fight was called a TKO victory in the second round. The damage Barreras sustained was inhuman, so he decided to tweet this picture for everyone to become instantly ill over.
Just a heads up, this picture is actually real.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup