At the time this article was written, atomweight fighter Jinh Yu is undefeated in professional MMA. Unfortunately we don't know her official Street MMA record, which has fluctuated anywhere from 8-0 to 315-2. What can be said is since she turned pro earlier this year, she's finished every opponent she's encountered. She also weighs 105 lbs, which probably equates to two (or more) of you. The point we're trying to make is maybe you should lose some weight, reader. Actually we're kidding. Stay indoors and continue to read MiddleEasy, we appreciate your viewership.
Now on to the greatest female KO we've seen this year, compliments of Jinh Yu's fist and Darla Harris's skull at SCS 18 - Declaration of Pain. Big thanks to @WMMANews for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup