At the time this article was written, atomweight fighter Jinh Yu is undefeated in professional MMA. Unfortunately we don't know her official Street MMA record, which has fluctuated anywhere from 8-0 to 315-2. What can be said is since she turned pro earlier this year, she's finished every opponent she's encountered. She also weighs 105 lbs, which probably equates to two (or more) of you. The point we're trying to make is maybe you should lose some weight, reader. Actually we're kidding. Stay indoors and continue to read MiddleEasy, we appreciate your viewership.
Now on to the greatest female KO we've seen this year, compliments of Jinh Yu's fist and Darla Harris's skull at SCS 18 - Declaration of Pain. Big thanks to @WMMANews for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Fabricio Werdum decimated Travis Browne's entire reality at UFC on FOX 11
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful