MMA referee school is real. Herb Dean is the professor of it. Herb Dean is also an aficionado of dubstep music. I've personally seem him frequent some of the underground places here in downtown Los Angeles. Herb Dean is also a guy that would never stand idly as a fighter gets punched by another fighter after the bell. Dean is a former MMA fighter, so we assume he would do what this second referee pulled off at the end of this boxing match.
Heads up fighters of the universe, if you punch a guy after the bell -- karma will eventually catch up with you. In this case, karma was dressed up in an orange shirt and had the ability to power bomb another human being. Check out this clip from W.C.F.C's Medway Meltdown of Lee Ambler immediately taking care of a problem and props to @KnockOutFootage for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Spinning roundhouse kick KO directly to the head? You've got to see this...
- Here's that Freddie Roach assault video that the entire boxing world is talking about...
- A new show is coming out that enables co-workers to duke it out with boxing gloves
- Dana White calls Wladimir Klitschko's boxing 'disgusting' and claims he doesn't really fight
- Watch this fighter quit in the middle of his match and then hop out of the cage
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs
- Bad news, the price of a UFC PPV just went up $5
- A Lesson in Street MMA: ASU fans, never talk smack to an old guy from UofA
- Ah, so this is officially the new Wonder Woman that will be in the Batman vs. Superman movie
- Watch this guy get a technical foul for cursing on the mic while playing NBA 2k14 on Xbox One