Occasionally I play a game with one of my buds in which I give a really horrifying scenario, then add 'or get punched by Junior dos Santos' at the end of the statement. The decision would always be the horrifying scenario instead of feeling the wrath of dos Santos' fist salad. Horrifying scenarios are generally shrouded in a certain unpredictability that will possibly lead to a unsatisfying result. Getting punched by Junior dos Santos will 100% result in unforgettable and superhuman-like pain. We've seen it occur before -- there is no room for doubt. Therefore, I have sympathy for anyone that gets in the way of JDS -- including Cain Velasquez.
Cain wants to exist in this UFC heavyweight universe -- and dos Santos has vowed to not let him. We'll eventually see what will happen in the third bout between the champion and former champion, but in the meantime check out this fan-made poster by Daniel Goland of the event.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- My open letter to Michelle Ould as to why a 'White Pride' tattoo is not even comparable to 'Brown Pride'
- UFC 166 was an unsettling affair
- So the Houston Rockets really loved watching UFC 166, especially Diego Sanchez
- Still hungover from Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez? Check out this highlight of the UFC 166 bout
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC 166
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The UFC is hosting an all female TUF show with Invicta FC fighters starting May 2014
- Win 2 FLOOR TICKETS to UFC on FOX 9 by identifying these microscopic fighters!
- FOX Sports featured a writer that wants UFC banned in Australia, seriously...
- A trailer for the new Godzilla movie was released today, check it out...
- Bye, Shane del Rosario (1983 - 2013)