This current series of The Ultimate Fighter is the greatest the show has ever been since TUF 10 with Kimbo Slice. Let's face it, very few things in this universe beat a philosophical Kimbo talking about his personal demons. That season also spawned the regrettable UFC marketing tagline of 'black on black crime' between Rashad Evans and Rampage Jackson that ended up being a rather dull headliner at UFC 114.
It's also important to note that this is the first season of TUF in which the guys are completely being overshadowed by the women, and quite frankly we're cool with it. When you have a house full of chicks that you've already seen compete on Invicta and Strikeforce, they take precedence 100% of the time, all the time -- most of the all of the time.
@WMMARoundUp recapped last night's episode and essentially said everything we wanted to say, but in a 12-minute video. We hate to give spoilers away, but as you can tell from the banner, Roxanne Modafferi caught an L in what I thought was a pretty controversial stoppage. Perhaps you should just check out the wrap-up of the episode below.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Marina Shafir picked up another first round submission in under a minute, check it out
- According to statistics, Ronda Rousey has a 69% chance of defeating Brock Lesnar in a fight
- Miesha Tate says she will 'shoot herself in the face' if Ronda Rousey armbars her again
- Miesha Tate claims Ronda Rousey is just making a name for herself before leaving for Hollywood
- Rampage Jackson will star in a Spike TV reality show called 'Rampage4Real,' so check out a clip from it
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Let's not forget this happened during Julie Kedzie's UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in
- Watch Mirko Cro Cop host a drunken brawl in his backyard in Croatia
- Bully accidentally knocks herself out in this hilarious fail of a fight
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs