How much would we truly know about our universe if we didn't want to club our co-workers over the head with inanimate objects? When I did that whole corporate thing before I started MiddleEasy, there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't want to challenge my art director to an MMA match -- or any combat sports that involved me shoving my fist in his face. Now that I'm over that entire world, I still want to give him an open-palmed strike to the face followed up by a double-leg takedown. In fact I'm sure many of you wish you could give your co-workers an elbow (or fifty) directly to the jaw.
The Esquire Network wants to make your dreams come true with their new show 'White Collar Brawlers' which will air on November 19th. Yeah, I had no idea the Esquire Network had a channel either. Check out the trailer of their show.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- People are actually taking Ronda Rousey vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. seriously
- Finally, the fight you've all been waiting for: DMX vs. George Zimmerman
- Here's that Freddie Roach assault video that the entire boxing world is talking about...
- Dana White calls Wladimir Klitschko's boxing 'disgusting' and claims he doesn't really fight
- MFC owner Mark Pavelich says he would destroy Dana White in a boxing match
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Shonie Carter interviews Don Frye in one of the most confusing MMA videos of 2014
- Former TUFer Luke Cummo has challenged Joe Rogan to a 'conflict resolution' meeting
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Beware of the Israeli court room beatdown
- Guy loses grappling match because his opponent farted in his face, hehe...
- Street MMA + Stick Fighting = This Frankenstein Creation