How much would we truly know about our universe if we didn't want to club our co-workers over the head with inanimate objects? When I did that whole corporate thing before I started MiddleEasy, there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't want to challenge my art director to an MMA match -- or any combat sports that involved me shoving my fist in his face. Now that I'm over that entire world, I still want to give him an open-palmed strike to the face followed up by a double-leg takedown. In fact I'm sure many of you wish you could give your co-workers an elbow (or fifty) directly to the jaw.
The Esquire Network wants to make your dreams come true with their new show 'White Collar Brawlers' which will air on November 19th. Yeah, I had no idea the Esquire Network had a channel either. Check out the trailer of their show.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Mickey Rourke's Punching Bag Admits to Taking a Dive for $15k
- It's Official: Mickey Rourke Beat Up a Hobo in Moscow
- Max Kellerman, Virgil Hunter and Timothy Bradley talk Pacquiao/Algieri and it's wonderful
- Your devastating KO of the day comes from Iain Martell boxing in a cage
- Gennady Golovkin Crushed Rubio Last Night, Watch it Go Down
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!