On the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon, pizza boxes almost always are filled with pizza or an array of fully-loaded Russian-issued assault weapons. Those are the only two options, and both have an equal amount of appearing when revealing the contents of a pizza. It's West Linn's version of Schrodinger's cat except that one possibility can lead to you unleashing pure violence. Like we said, it's extraordinarily tough on the streets of West Linn.
That's why when Chael Sonnen gets pranked by FOX Sports, we can sympathize with him. Still, you must check this out. Props to AFrontKicktotheFace for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Honest Chael is being completely honest about his failed drug test in this interview
- Andre Galvao taps Chael Sonnen. In the front row, Anderson Silva smiles
- Self-described “Square” Chael Sonnen is Suspended for Two Years For Failing Multiple Drug Tests
- Here's Everything That Happened to Self-described “Square” Chael Sonnen at Today's NSAC Hearings
- Let Us Now Count Down to Metamoris 4: Chael Sonnen vs. Andre Galvao
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!