On the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon, pizza boxes almost always are filled with pizza or an array of fully-loaded Russian-issued assault weapons. Those are the only two options, and both have an equal amount of appearing when revealing the contents of a pizza. It's West Linn's version of Schrodinger's cat except that one possibility can lead to you unleashing pure violence. Like we said, it's extraordinarily tough on the streets of West Linn.
That's why when Chael Sonnen gets pranked by FOX Sports, we can sympathize with him. Still, you must check this out. Props to AFrontKicktotheFace for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Beef Alert: Tito Ortiz questions Chael Sonnen credentials, Sonnen doesn’t like Ortiz’s tone
- Hot Take Alert: Georges St-Pierre compares Conor McGregor to Chael Sonnen to Chael Sonnen
- This is the greatest and holiest picture of Chael Sonnen holding Conor McGregor you will see today
- Video: Boom roasted. Chael Sonnen roasts and cracks jokes right in Randy Couture's face
- Episode One of the FRB Show Has Chael Sonnen, Alistair Overeem and Bloodstain Lane
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup