So remember that one time when TMZ Sports told everyone that Georges St. Pierre is taking time off due to an unplanned pregnancy, his father dying, and a lawsuit with his former manager? Well it appears that all of it is not true according to GSP -- which makes TMZ look like the TMZ of MMA. There you guys, no longer do we have that title. Whew.
TMZ actually interviewed GSP to corroborate their earlier report and the UFC welterweight champion denied all allegations, and he did it with style.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Baller Alert: Georges St. Pierre hosts a Bacardi Rum party, under the influence of Bacardi Rum
- Georges St. Pierre admits he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Georges St. Pierre says he's 'not afraid' of Dana White
- Check out Georges St. Pierre in full costume on the set of Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- It’s a troll job, GSP will not be spokesman for a Fighters Union
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC London
- Alexander Gustafsson just made knocking out Jimi Manuwa look easy at UFC London
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament