So remember that one time when TMZ Sports told everyone that Georges St. Pierre is taking time off due to an unplanned pregnancy, his father dying, and a lawsuit with his former manager? Well it appears that all of it is not true according to GSP -- which makes TMZ look like the TMZ of MMA. There you guys, no longer do we have that title. Whew.
TMZ actually interviewed GSP to corroborate their earlier report and the UFC welterweight champion denied all allegations, and he did it with style.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Alright this Nick Diaz and Georges St. Pierre buddy cop cartoon is pretty funny
- Baller Alert: Georges St. Pierre hosts a Bacardi Rum party, under the influence of Bacardi Rum
- Georges St. Pierre admits he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Georges St. Pierre says he's 'not afraid' of Dana White
- Check out Georges St. Pierre in full costume on the set of Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Just because your shirt says 'BEAST MODE' doesn't mean you can fight
- Woah, Andrei Arlovski is BACK in the UFC!
- Joey Bada$$ made Phil Davis' UFC 172 walkout music, and it's pretty badass
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever