Look at that, we almost escaped the daily vortex that is Georges St. Pierre until we were sucked into this UFC 167 Phantom Cam highlight video from FOX Sports. It's filled with a lot of slo-motion closed-fist strikes to the face and the uncontrollable ear flopping that is associated with them. We also get to see how creepy it is to view the human body contort while attempting to inflict pain on another person. It's all produced behind some new-age classic music that was probably used to give the video a sense of epicness, but it just ends up being rather annoying. I don't need to hear a piano and horns try to convince me that what I'm viewing is important. You already have me -- now just let me watch the video without assaulting my ear drums. I need those things.
Enough, now watch the UFC 167 Phantom Cam highlights.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Chael Sonnen had several inches of his colon removed a day before UFC 167
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC 167
- You must look at this photo of Georges St. Pierre's face at the UFC 167 post-fight press conference
- Georges St. Pierre remains the UFC welterweight champion, and then sort of retires...sort of
- Tyron Woodley placed a megaton bomb on Josh Koscheck's chin at UFC 167
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Shonie Carter interviews Don Frye in one of the most confusing MMA videos of 2014
- Former TUFer Luke Cummo has challenged Joe Rogan to a 'conflict resolution' meeting
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Beware of the Israeli court room beatdown
- Guy loses grappling match because his opponent farted in his face, hehe...
- Street MMA + Stick Fighting = This Frankenstein Creation