Unless your name is 'The Goat' Nick Thompson, then you simply can't take claim for having the ability to knock out Eddie Alvarez. Ah, The Goat. Wish that guy would come back to MMA so he can remind the MMA world why he's the greatest fight predictor in human history. Nick Thompson actually TKOd Eddie Alvarez to win the Bodog welterweight championship, a coveted award that he probably sold on eBay last year. Now that I brought up a fight from six years ago I would be a tease if I didn't link you to the entire bout.
There's a new fad being played by 'the kids' and it's called the 'knockout game' where a person picks a pedestrian on the street and tries their hardest to deliver an unsolicited one-punch KO directly to their skull. Yeah, when I was a kid I played Magic The Gathering -- kids these days.
If you search on YouTube I'm sure you will find a superfluous amount of highly disturbing videos that we won't publish here on MiddleEasy. However we do want to show you this video of Eddie Alvarez discussing why it's supremely stupid to participate in this game. Props to Gonzo for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- This Chandler vs. Alvarez III promo will make you yearn for the fight
- Looks like Bellator is already cutting promos for Eddie Alvarez vs. Michael Chandler III
- Kid tries to play the Knockout Game, fails horribly, and gets the beatdown of a lifetime
- Bellator released Ben Askren from the promotion, and why you should really be surprised
- Let's not forget this actually happened during Bellator 106...
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face