This article. It be written in Shlemenko post fight. He is champion. He is work hard. He use favorite move, liver shat. He keep belt. Very good. He is train. Everyday. Storm Shlemenko. Very good. Doug Rhino, he is striker. Shlemenko, he like strike. They fight. Anderson Silva say it's normal. Very good. Shlemenko train the yankee wrestling very good. He take down, he mix up. But he striker. Rhino is striker. They fight very good.
The liver shat. The champion work very hard. Doug Marshall? No. He striker. He fighter. Shlemenko is beat you. He champion of work hard. Very good.
He is Zombieprohet. He is work hard .gif.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Whoa, is this really the Bellator PPV price?
- The Superchat discusses the temporal anomaly known as 'Time Debt' and Gary has a ****fest
- Don't ruin the Thai New Year or you will face pro Muay Thai fighters for your transgressions
- Gunnar Nelson is going to grapple EVE Online devs during EVE's fanfest... wut.
- We talk to EA UFC Director Brian Hayes about EA UFC (duh), and what we can expect out of the game