This article. It be written in Shlemenko post fight. He is champion. He is work hard. He use favorite move, liver shat. He keep belt. Very good. He is train. Everyday. Storm Shlemenko. Very good. Doug Rhino, he is striker. Shlemenko, he like strike. They fight. Anderson Silva say it's normal. Very good. Shlemenko train the yankee wrestling very good. He take down, he mix up. But he striker. Rhino is striker. They fight very good.
The liver shat. The champion work very hard. Doug Marshall? No. He striker. He fighter. Shlemenko is beat you. He champion of work hard. Very good.
He is Zombieprohet. He is work hard .gif.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The Nazis with their swastikas delayed The Stick of Truth release in Germany and Austria
- We could watch Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestle Daniel Cormier all day
- Batman: Arkham Knight looks cool and all, but we hope it doesn't become COD-ified with yearly releases
- Watch GSP sit in a chair and give an order to his henchman in this Captain America: Winter Soldier clip
- Martian or Lunar Gravity fighting could be in our future (but probably not anytime soon)