The battle for ring girl supremacy will go on long after this article is written. In fact, I’ll be asleep while you guys argue about it in the comments. Tomorrow night, GLORY 12 will air live from Madison Square Garden, 100% free on SpikeTV, and most of you will tune in to watch Giorgio Petrosyian navigate through a tournament of elite kickboxers with ease. The rest of you are either Joe Schilling fans, or ring girl connoisseurs who recognize talent when they see it. These ladies are fine; The kind of women you’d take to Red Lobster during Lobster Fest and let them order imported beer, even though it’s $3.00 more than a domestic option. Don’t worry, the cheddar bay biscuits are still free and they keep bringing you more if you run out. It more than makes up for the difference.
That being said, here are four beautiful women that represent another reason why you should watch GLORY 12 tomorrow night; you know, besides the obvious incentive (elite kickboxers and such).
Latest from Bauzen
- What if we told you that you could watch muay-thai tonight, live from New York, and it’s FREE?
- Bigfoot Silva plans to use psychological warfare against Alistair Overeem
- Chael Sonnen has a hamburger named after him, and it looks delicious
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Sometimes it really hurts to get punched in the face 40 times
- Chess Boxing is growing and there is nothing you can do to stop it