Nothing gets a person to suddenly realize how awesome it is to be in complete control of your extremities like a floppy arm break in MMA. We've seen it before, and each time just makes us want to immediately clinch our arm and pray to whatever based god you believe in.
Broken arms are ineffective at things that normal non-broken arms can do. Try to keep those things intact -- just in case you're at a hip-hop concert and are instructed to put your hands in the air like you just don't care. You will care, however -- and that's the entire point.
Now watch this floppy broken arm from Breakthrough MMA 10. Props to Gonzo for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face