Nothing gets a person to suddenly realize how awesome it is to be in complete control of your extremities like a floppy arm break in MMA. We've seen it before, and each time just makes us want to immediately clinch our arm and pray to whatever based god you believe in.
Broken arms are ineffective at things that normal non-broken arms can do. Try to keep those things intact -- just in case you're at a hip-hop concert and are instructed to put your hands in the air like you just don't care. You will care, however -- and that's the entire point.
Now watch this floppy broken arm from Breakthrough MMA 10. Props to Gonzo for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him
- Wanderlei Silva injured his back in the brawl with Chael Sonnen, TUF Brazil fight is postponed
- Shots Fired! The first episode of the new TUF is already ripping into Bellator
- A fighter's worst nightmare: Check out this upkick KO from Cage Warriors 67
- Ew, Michael Bisping wants to leave Tim Kennedy in a 'pile of piss and blood'