Let me get this out of the way - America, eff yeah. There. Okay. Tim Kennedy has defeated Michael Bisping in 25 minutes of activity that would burn all of our calories for a week. Everyone. Now, Tim can go home, wrestle a pig and then deliver us the next episode of Cooking With Tim in the wake of the greatest victory of his career. Ah, it feels good. What is he making again? Pulled pork or something I think? Either way, it will be good, because it is a victory meal. There are few things better than victory meals.
With this knock down, drag out, scramblefest of a fight past us, and with Kennedy and Bisping finally punching each other in the face as hard as they can, now, and only now, can we eat in peace. Some may scoff at Tim's dominant top control despite Bisping's ridiculous cardio and ability to make it back to the feet, but Tim also rocked Bisping with some nasty overhand rights. The judges got it right.
Good ****. And now they are friends. Hugs all around.
Vid from Zprophet.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Nick Diaz has signed a new deal with the UFC, and he's ready to fight tonight, tomorrow... Or next year
- This Street MMA walk-off KO is so incredible we don't even know if it's real.
- We sat down and discussed EA UFC's latest patch and the future of the game with Director Brian Hayes
- Gus is out of UFC 178, Cormier is in against Bones Jones for the strap
- The latest EA UFC patch breathes new life into the game