Let me get this out of the way - America, eff yeah. There. Okay. Tim Kennedy has defeated Michael Bisping in 25 minutes of activity that would burn all of our calories for a week. Everyone. Now, Tim can go home, wrestle a pig and then deliver us the next episode of Cooking With Tim in the wake of the greatest victory of his career. Ah, it feels good. What is he making again? Pulled pork or something I think? Either way, it will be good, because it is a victory meal. There are few things better than victory meals.
With this knock down, drag out, scramblefest of a fight past us, and with Kennedy and Bisping finally punching each other in the face as hard as they can, now, and only now, can we eat in peace. Some may scoff at Tim's dominant top control despite Bisping's ridiculous cardio and ability to make it back to the feet, but Tim also rocked Bisping with some nasty overhand rights. The judges got it right.
Good ****. And now they are friends. Hugs all around.
Vid from Zprophet.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Punch-Out's Glass Joe is reborn (then knocked out) on the streets
- Getting beat up in EA UFC? Learn the basics with this handy video
- This guy is claiming Jon Jones went full-heel on him through Instagram. Was Bones hacked again?
- Bask in the nerdiness of Josh Barnett playing Magic: The Gathering
- Is the Last of Us Remastered Edition worth the double-dip?