Technically the new episode of The Ultimate Fighter: Team Penn vs. Team Edgar can claim that not even former Bellator champions can compete amongst the ranks of TUFers vying to get into the fighter house. I mean they can say that, but it would be extraordinarily aggressive on their part and a senseless action since in Bellator isn't their competitor -- at least that's what Dana White has told us the past couple years.
Nevertheless, the editors of TUF made a conscious decision to include this clip of a contestant Ian Stephens calling out Bellator after he defeated former Bellator champion in a unanimous decision. Props to @DenisMMAManiac for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Randy Couture Caught in the Wild Dressed Like CHACK Liddell
- Sadly for Shlemenko, There's No Spinning Sh*t in Sambo
- No, Your Eyes Aren't Deceiving You with This Chuck Liddell/Randy Couture Hybrid
- Where the Hatred Began: Stephan Bonnar explains how Tito cost him about twenty bucks in 2001
- MMA Beef Alert: superCalo looks at the BJ Penn vs. The Dolce Diet feud
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!