If Chael Sonnen injured Wanderlei Silva's back while wearing flip-flops in an impromptu fight in which he took a cheap shot to the head, just imagine what Sonnen will do to Wand when he's had a full training camp and is actually wearing fight attire.
After last night's TUF Nations Finale which resulted in a one-sided beatdown from Kennedy, Dana White commented on another one-sided beatdown, this time the brawl from the first episode of TUF Brazil. I'm sure all of you guys have seen it -- and if you haven't, exit your cave and click here. Check out the transcript of White's statement via MMA Junkie.
What happened was Wanderlei got hurt in that fight. He got double legged on the concrete and he hurt his back. He hurt his hand punching Chael in the head and he got injured.
He couldn’t fight on time because he got hurt in the fight f—ing coaching a show. I’m done being angry now. I was angry when it happened. It’s just disgusting.
But seriously you guys, who has Wanderlei Silva winning that bizarre scuffle? It's clear Sonnen is the champion, now let's award him the friggin' belt already.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- DEVELOPING: Mayweather and Pacquiao to Fight, UFC Needs New Strawman
- UFC Fan Admits to Using PEDs to Power Through UFC Fight Night Event
- Wednesday's Dana White Come to Jesus Meeting Set to Not Be Fun
- Anderson Silva yanked from TUF: Brazil 4, which is actually filming in Vegas, unfortunately
- Dana White saves UFC from Usher, vetoes pretentious Anderson Silva walkout song change
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!