If Chael Sonnen injured Wanderlei Silva's back while wearing flip-flops in an impromptu fight in which he took a cheap shot to the head, just imagine what Sonnen will do to Wand when he's had a full training camp and is actually wearing fight attire.
After last night's TUF Nations Finale which resulted in a one-sided beatdown from Kennedy, Dana White commented on another one-sided beatdown, this time the brawl from the first episode of TUF Brazil. I'm sure all of you guys have seen it -- and if you haven't, exit your cave and click here. Check out the transcript of White's statement via MMA Junkie.
What happened was Wanderlei got hurt in that fight. He got double legged on the concrete and he hurt his back. He hurt his hand punching Chael in the head and he got injured.
He couldn’t fight on time because he got hurt in the fight f—ing coaching a show. I’m done being angry now. I was angry when it happened. It’s just disgusting.
But seriously you guys, who has Wanderlei Silva winning that bizarre scuffle? It's clear Sonnen is the champion, now let's award him the friggin' belt already.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- The Ghost of UFC 177 Sets Production Truck Ablaze, Undercard Marches On
- This should be Wanderlei Silva's new entrance song
- Honest Chael is being completely honest about his failed drug test in this interview
- Andre Galvao taps Chael Sonnen. In the front row, Anderson Silva smiles
- Sholler-Cam: The only way to watch the brawl between Bones and DC
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!