If Chael Sonnen injured Wanderlei Silva's back while wearing flip-flops in an impromptu fight in which he took a cheap shot to the head, just imagine what Sonnen will do to Wand when he's had a full training camp and is actually wearing fight attire.
After last night's TUF Nations Finale which resulted in a one-sided beatdown from Kennedy, Dana White commented on another one-sided beatdown, this time the brawl from the first episode of TUF Brazil. I'm sure all of you guys have seen it -- and if you haven't, exit your cave and click here. Check out the transcript of White's statement via MMA Junkie.
What happened was Wanderlei got hurt in that fight. He got double legged on the concrete and he hurt his back. He hurt his hand punching Chael in the head and he got injured.
He couldn’t fight on time because he got hurt in the fight f—ing coaching a show. I’m done being angry now. I was angry when it happened. It’s just disgusting.
But seriously you guys, who has Wanderlei Silva winning that bizarre scuffle? It's clear Sonnen is the champion, now let's award him the friggin' belt already.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Video: Whoa. Phil Baroni hops the fence and tries to attack Chael Sonnen at GFW pro wrestling show
- Watch: Floyd Mayweather says Dana White was a little square guy, I'm proud of him
- Nate looks pissed. Moments before their brawl Nate Diaz photobombed Khabib Nurmagomedov’s crew
- Video: Chael Sonnen makes pro wrestling debut, turns heel, and attacks Phil Baroni via promo
- Video: Dana White as a dancing baby reading mean tweets and dancing to Michael Jackson’s “Beat It”
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup