Alexander Gustafsson spells his last name with three consonants in a row and it's not even grammatically incorrect. That's the power of the Nords -- they have the power to assemble letters however they see fit and no one will tell them if they're making a mistake. For all we know, Alexander Gustafsson is an ancient Nordic vampire, initially bit by some Swedish war lord hundreds of years ago. That would explain Alexander striking a strong resemblance to that Eric guy from True Blood. If this is true, we've yet to see Gustafsson unleash his vampire abilities inside the Octagon. Perhaps in the future, we'll see him use his 'glamor' skills to charm the judges the next time he goes to a decision. No one has ever witnessed Alexander Gustafsson walk around in the daylight, but we do have a photo of him -- which sort of collapses our entire vampire theory. Dammit, thought we were using science to investigate stuff.
Well, I guess you're just going to have to settle for this video of Gustafsson saying that Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Video: The world’s biggest Alexander Gustafsson fan loses his mind when Gus knees Daniel Cormier
- Daniel Cormier’s dad advice vs. Alexander Gustafsson’s awkward Halo 5 talk is your UFC 192 preview
- Jon Jones looks like he ate Daniel Cormier and Fabricio Werdum in new weight room video
- Video: Jon Jones is back rolling around at Jackson’s MMA practice and he looks happy
- Why is The Undertaker attacking Daniel Cormier at UFC 187?!? Who cares let's keep watching
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup