Alexander Gustafsson spells his last name with three consonants in a row and it's not even grammatically incorrect. That's the power of the Nords -- they have the power to assemble letters however they see fit and no one will tell them if they're making a mistake. For all we know, Alexander Gustafsson is an ancient Nordic vampire, initially bit by some Swedish war lord hundreds of years ago. That would explain Alexander striking a strong resemblance to that Eric guy from True Blood. If this is true, we've yet to see Gustafsson unleash his vampire abilities inside the Octagon. Perhaps in the future, we'll see him use his 'glamor' skills to charm the judges the next time he goes to a decision. No one has ever witnessed Alexander Gustafsson walk around in the daylight, but we do have a photo of him -- which sort of collapses our entire vampire theory. Dammit, thought we were using science to investigate stuff.
Well, I guess you're just going to have to settle for this video of Gustafsson saying that Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Jon Jones and Anderson Silva Sparred at UFC HQ Last Night
- Alexander Gustafsson and Anthony Johnson will punch each other until there is only one at UFC on Fox 14 in Sweden
- This UFC 182 Jones vs. Cormier Promo is perfect
- Alexander Gustafsson Probably Fighting Rashad Evans Next, If the Curse Relents
- Jon Jones Responds to Losing Nike Deal in Jon Jones Fashion
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!