My friend approached me today and said the sweetest combination is pineapple and pizza. The creator of that pizza must have tried to sabotage some other guy's pizza by throwing pineapples on top but it backfired, because pineapples on top of pizzas are amazing. I wonder where that guy is now. Maybe the creator of pineapple pizza and the other guy are friends now -- but that's just wishful thinking, maybe they still hate each other. It's hard to hate someone that inadvertently makes you a delicious pizza, unless they won't let you eat it. Then it's a different story.
In this scenario, the two guys didn't fight. Not sure if one would classify them as 'wimps,' unless there's a niche in our society for the term 'pizza wimps.' However, this planet is host to a potpourri of wimps. Now it appears that these wimps are angry with being considered a wimp and want to turn into a warrior, complete with stamina potion and iron helm. Alright, maybe not that extreme, but there's a show called 'Wimp 2 Warrior' that started airing last year, and they're debuting season 2 this week.
Also, heads up person in charge of marketing this show: It's not good when a highly popular MMA site, your target demographic, has to randomly come across this show in order to give you press. You guys should be sending this show to every combat sports news source and then try to forge partnerships with ones that are interested. I'm doing someone's job for free for someone that got paid for it. That's it, I'm going to bed -- can't take anymore of this nonsense.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Rampage Jackson will star in a Spike TV reality show called 'Rampage4Real,' so check out a clip from it
- This TUF 18 episode 4 review pretty much nailed everything we wanted to say about the show
- Some people say that Shayna Baszler is coming off a little bitter in her TUF 18 loss
- Blast to the Past: Remember that 'Blind Date' show? Josh Thomson was on it...
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!