It's Friday afternoon and this is the fourth article of what will undoubtedly be an interesting weekend. Something will happen in the next few days that will overshadow UFC on FOX 11, and unfortunately I can't tell you what it is. The only thing I can do is get the popcorn ready and enjoy the show. In the meantime, we'll try to keep your brains occupied with a fantastic blend of esoteric MMA news as well as the mainstream stuff you would expect from an MMA site. I'm not even sure why I'm giving you the itinerary for this weekend's news cycle this early in the afternoon. We don't plan this stuff, folks. MMA news is volatile so we just publish interesting tidbits as they come. Now that tax season is over, we'll bang out a Top Ten list for you. That's my official MiddleEasy guarantee. Consider it your reward for being such a loyal reader over the years. Heck, we'll even reward you right now with this beautiful wood burned animation of Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!