So I had an influx of free time this Friday afternoon and I thought what would it take to really assemble a decent World Series of Fighting vs. Bellator card -- decent enough for people to actually drop cash on it. An hour and a few Photoshop layers later, I created this hypothetical fight card, complete with raging volcanoes and fire drakes.
Now the question that remains is how much would you pay for this Bellator vs. WSOF PPV card? Let us know in the comment section.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- The "Pogo" maneuver made its debut at Bellator last night, and the MMA world will never be the same
- Rampage Jackson Isn't Interested in Tutus or Sensitive Movie Roles
- Joe Warren unifies the Bellator bantamweight belts, lands strange upside down hanging kick on Eduardo Dantas
- Royce Gracie is now a Bellator promotional brand ambassador, and the MMA NWO begins
- Before Rampage Was Famous, He Was the Easter Bunny
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!