Listen, I'm on Untapped (an app that gives Xbox achievements to functioning alcoholics), I love the delicious and rare microbrews of the midwest, and I get the whole craft beer craze that seems to be overtaking the world these days. Beer is good. And good beer is really good. I know that isn't the most elegant way of describing someone's hard work, but I also don't want to extrapolate on the essence of a beverage's hidden flavors creeping into the nooks of our tastebuds, I just want the feels and the tastes. I'll nod along with whatever you have to say about the brew though. I'm polite. Gab away.
For example, I would let Forrest Griffin talk to me about ales, IPAs and whatever else he wanted to talk about. I would even listen to him talk about stuff completely unrelated to beer. It's the least I could do since he went on Pistols and Predictions with like 2 days notice.
Nice guy, this Forrest Griffin. But will he pass the Guinness Taste Challenge in Dublin with Jonathan Shrager? The pressure is high.
Let's find out.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
- EDITORIAL: Josh Neer Gym Video The Final Disgrace
- UFC Fighter James Krause Seems Unhappy with Pay and the Reebok Deal
- Underdogs won 10 of 11 at UFC Fight Night 61, sportsbook Bovada.LV unfairly loses almost $1 million
- B.J. Penn pays tribute to Elvis Presley, circa 1973
- Replay: Frank Mir claims what was left of Bigfoot Silva's chin
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The best subs and knockouts of the year, from The Fight Network and Robin Black
- It seems like it would really suck to hold pads for Buakaw
- Jon Fitch discusses everything that's wrong with America in this brilliant clip from VladTV
- Will an expert on treadmill running tell us if these Daniel Cormier numbers are, 'total BS'?
- A particularly violent Russian event gave us these replays, via @Caposa