Ouch, just broke my ankle kicking that dead horse. I think I'm going to need a cast pretty soon. Oh, look at that...my ankle is infected and I just got H1N1. Looks like I'm not going to be able to fight Shane Carwin at UFC 106. Thank God. I wonder who told me that I was able to fight him in the first place? That guy needs a raise...raise the hell out of my life. I don't need to get hit in the face by Shane Carwin if I don't have to. Even if I have to, I still don't want to. There is no point in my life that I can comfortably say 'Alright dude, you can hit me' (go away Jack Daniels, no need to get you involved in my 'being hit in the face probablity').
Lyoto Machida's buddy and the only person that deserves to have 'Spider' in their name (Sorry Peter Parker, Spiderman 3 = Fail) Anderson Silva told Tatame magazine that not only did Machida win his first title defense, but the dude won every round:
"Lyoto fought well, was very well trained. It was a hard fought struggle, and trawls. Shogun fought at his pace very well, was very well prepared, is very experienced, but the technique was superior and Lyoto won resoundingly, "
"Shogun did well, this fight was a fight that all MMA fans liked to see. In my opinion, Lyoto won all rounds. Shogun drew a good strategy to attack the legs, but it was not enough. There are coaches who have to decide, but the judges ... Lyoto won well, now it's back to training as soon as possible"
Latest from MiddleEasy @MiddleEasy
- Watch The Walking Dead: 400 Days completed LIVE at 5:00 pm PST / 8:00 pm EST TODAY!
- This guy has probably the worst post-fight celebration we've ever seen
- Cambodian MMA match ends with a bizarre crab-like submission
- Anderson Silva says his mind is his strongest attribute, Professor X style
- Steven Seagal is predicting Anderson Silva will knockout Chris Weidman in the 3rd round at UFC 162