It's here. I don't know if we're going to stick with the Tuesday Night Fights name, (would prefer Wednesdays), but for this article, it's Tuesday Night Fights, and we are playing some EA UFC all friggin' day, people.
If you remember our weekly fight sessions on EA MMA and to a lesser extent, UFC 3, this is a great thing to hear. If you weren't around back then, let me be the first to welcome you. Now, let's punch each other in the digital face.
Go, add me on Xbox One - Dudefestgreasy is my Gamertag (don't ask). I'll be taking on all comers, as well as playing some ranked matches when it behooves me. So let's get the gang back together like it's 2011! Hop in the party, challenge someone and let me know if someone wants to host a PS4 stream...
The marathon 10-hour stream is over. It was a lot of fun. Watch a replay of 4 or so hours of the broadcast below.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Frankie Edgar mauls Cub Swanson for 24 minutes and 56 seconds before a neck crank from hell
- Here's a replay of Alexey Oliynyk absolutely destroying Jake Rosholt's consciousness
- The Paige Vanzant craze starts now
- Metamoris starts in just a few hours, enhance your hype with this trailer
- Here's 21 funny and awkward MMA staredowns, slightly ruined by the music