Put on those tin foil hats, conspiracy theorists. This morning on UFC.com, Chris Weidman is listed as the interim champion even though he just did the unimaginable and knocked out Anderson Silva in the second round at UFC 162.
Now I know a lot of you have been proposing a blitzkrieg of wild theories leading up to and following last night's historic event. Some of you even suggested that Silva took the fall in order for Weidman to be the champion, which will enable MMA to be legalized in New York. We'll discuss all of these in the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill later today, but check out this screen cap from UFC.com. How does this fit in the grand scheme of UFC 162 conspiracies? Props to @WHOSDWAYNEJONES for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Joey Bada$$ made Phil Davis' UFC 172 walkout music, and it's pretty badass
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER