Put on those tin foil hats, conspiracy theorists. This morning on UFC.com, Chris Weidman is listed as the interim champion even though he just did the unimaginable and knocked out Anderson Silva in the second round at UFC 162.
Now I know a lot of you have been proposing a blitzkrieg of wild theories leading up to and following last night's historic event. Some of you even suggested that Silva took the fall in order for Weidman to be the champion, which will enable MMA to be legalized in New York. We'll discuss all of these in the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill later today, but check out this screen cap from UFC.com. How does this fit in the grand scheme of UFC 162 conspiracies? Props to @WHOSDWAYNEJONES for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup