Silly Putty + sand + Sweden + science - Girl With The Dragon Tattoo = Kinetic Sand, and it looks like a lot of fun. Remember when sand was just a bunch of extremely tiny rocks that you may have found near a body of water? Pfft. Those days are over my friend. Let me brush the hair out of your eyes lovingly and show you a new developmental tool for your child and coffee table stoner toy.
SImply put, it's sand, but the sand itself isn't messy, and you can form phallic monuments with ease.
Imagine a beach full of this sand. Imagine an ant farm in this sand. Imagine an Alien Ant Farm in this sand (no, don't).
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Wolf Tickets: The MMA industry, fake Twitter followers and you!
- Josh Barnett is perfectly fine with using his powers for good at metal shows
- Nate Diaz boxes up Gray Maynard to end the 'trilogy,' calls the general assembly 'Silly mother*****ers'
- You probably shouldn't look at this open dislocation that happened at Tuff-N-Uff last night
- Jeff Monson wants to wish you a happy Thanksgiving sans American Indian genocide talk